Who is Coopersville Rescue?
We are a local unit that responds to all medical and traffic emergencies in the City of Coopersville and Polkton Charter Township, Michigan.
This unit is 100% volunteer!
24 hours a day
7 days a week
365 days a year
Coopersville Rescue Squad 471
The Rescue Unit provides emergency medical services to the citizens of Coopersville and Polkton Township with Medical First Responders (MFRs). The Rescue Unit is part of the Emergency Medical System Chain of Care and Survival and works closely with neighboring emergency response companies for transport or larger response situations.
Our crews are paid per shift and we are always looking for more qualified and interested folks to join us. We also offer training reimbursement with a signed commitment. If you live in Coopersville or immediate vicinity and would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out one of our applications which can be found here.
Rescue Unit 471
Jason Karell, Director
- Chamber of Commerce
- Coopersville Area Community Foundation
- Coopersville Area District Library
- Coopersville Area Public Schools
- Coopersville Historical Museum
- Coopersville - Polkton Cemetery
- Downtown Development Authority
- Property Tax & Utility Billing Lookup
- Senior Guidance
- Utilities, Realtors & Rentals
- Meeting Minutes
- New Page