This notice was sent to the downtown businesses and residents who may be affected.
Based upon construction activities at 306 Main Street, the traditional location to store spare snow is unavailable. We have determined that the next best alternate location will be the parking lot at First and Main Streets. Once additional snow starts to accumulate, this lot will be unavailable for parking. Thanks to the most recent storm, it will begin Sunday, February 1.
The city will be working closely with the DDA snowplowing company in order to remove the extra snow from downtown and keep our sidewalks clear. Feel free to contact City Hall with any questions or concerns at (616) 997-9731.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Coopersville Area Community Foundation
- Coopersville Area District Library
- Coopersville Area Public Schools
- Coopersville Historical Museum
- Coopersville - Polkton Cemetery
- Downtown Development Authority
- Property Tax & Utility Billing Lookup
- Senior Guidance
- Utilities, Realtors & Rentals
- Meeting Minutes
- New Page